PhoenixOS/ Linspire & Freespire Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
https://phoenixos.forumotion.com

Received Shocking Message/PhoenixOS Status Empty Received Shocking Message/PhoenixOS Status

Thu May 30, 2013 3:31 pm
It is with deep regret that I unfortunately received a cease and desist letter from Netflix. We can no longer bundle netflix with PhoenixOS. However; legally you can still do sudo apt-get install netflix-desktop. I am allowed to leave everything there except the netflix-desktop.
Now on the other hand it is flattering that Netflix is familiar with PhoenixOS Very Happy

A new version of PhoenixOS is coming soon.

Ray
brotherleroy

Received Shocking Message/PhoenixOS Status Empty Re: Received Shocking Message/PhoenixOS Status

Sun Jun 02, 2013 4:36 pm
Admin wrote:It is with deep regret that I unfortunately received a cease and desist letter from Netflix. We can no longer bundle netflix with PhoenixOS. However; legally you can still do sudo apt-get install netflix-desktop. I am allowed to leave everything there except the netflix-desktop.
Now on the other hand it is flattering that Netflix is familiar with PhoenixOS Very Happy

A new version of PhoenixOS is coming soon.

Ray

Well glad to know Phoenix made it on the radar of some big companies. Not quite the way we would like it but oh well.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Received Shocking Message/PhoenixOS Status Empty upload

Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:40 am
Hey Ray, can you pm me the info for ftp so I can upload the latest PhoenixOS to your server.  Thanks.

Ray...
Ray
Ray

Received Shocking Message/PhoenixOS Status Empty Re: Received Shocking Message/PhoenixOS Status

Thu Jun 20, 2013 6:38 pm
Admin wrote:Hey Ray, can you pm me the info for ftp so I can upload the latest PhoenixOS to your server.  Thanks.

Ray...

Ray,

I sent you a pm with the details, however I notice that it is still sitting in my Outbox not Sentbox, is it transferred to the sent box when someone reads it or are there some magical incantations required before the message goes.

Ray
Admin
Admin
Admin

Tue Jun 25, 2013 2:11 pm
Ray wrote:
Admin wrote:Hey Ray, can you pm me the info for ftp so I can upload the latest PhoenixOS to your server.  Thanks.

Ray...

Ray,

I sent you a pm with the details, however I notice that it is still sitting in my Outbox not Sentbox, is it transferred to the sent box when someone reads it or are there some magical incantations required before the message goes.

Ray
Let me check now.  Thanks..

Ray..
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum