Received Shocking Message/PhoenixOS Status

Go down

Received Shocking Message/PhoenixOS Status

Post  Admin on Thu May 30, 2013 3:31 pm

It is with deep regret that I unfortunately received a cease and desist letter from Netflix. We can no longer bundle netflix with PhoenixOS. However; legally you can still do sudo apt-get install netflix-desktop. I am allowed to leave everything there except the netflix-desktop.
Now on the other hand it is flattering that Netflix is familiar with PhoenixOS Very Happy


A new version of PhoenixOS is coming soon.

Ray
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 762
Points : 2705
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2010-01-28

View user profile http://phoenixos.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Received Shocking Message/PhoenixOS Status

Post  brotherleroy on Sun Jun 02, 2013 4:36 pm

Admin wrote:It is with deep regret that I unfortunately received a cease and desist letter from Netflix. We can no longer bundle netflix with PhoenixOS. However; legally you can still do sudo apt-get install netflix-desktop. I am allowed to leave everything there except the netflix-desktop.
Now on the other hand it is flattering that Netflix is familiar with PhoenixOS Very Happy


A new version of PhoenixOS is coming soon.

Ray

Well glad to know Phoenix made it on the radar of some big companies. Not quite the way we would like it but oh well.

brotherleroy

Posts : 44
Points : 52
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-06-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

upload

Post  Admin on Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:40 am

Hey Ray, can you pm me the info for ftp so I can upload the latest PhoenixOS to your server.  Thanks.


Ray...
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 762
Points : 2705
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2010-01-28

View user profile http://phoenixos.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Received Shocking Message/PhoenixOS Status

Post  Ray on Thu Jun 20, 2013 6:38 pm

Admin wrote:Hey Ray, can you pm me the info for ftp so I can upload the latest PhoenixOS to your server.  Thanks.


Ray...

Ray,

I sent you a pm with the details, however I notice that it is still sitting in my Outbox not Sentbox, is it transferred to the sent box when someone reads it or are there some magical incantations required before the message goes.

Ray

_________________
(The other Ray from NZ)
avatar
Ray

Posts : 171
Points : 191
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-01-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Received Shocking Message/PhoenixOS Status

Post  Admin on Tue Jun 25, 2013 2:11 pm

Ray wrote:
Admin wrote:Hey Ray, can you pm me the info for ftp so I can upload the latest PhoenixOS to your server.  Thanks.


Ray...

Ray,

I sent you a pm with the details, however I notice that it is still sitting in my Outbox not Sentbox, is it transferred to the sent box when someone reads it or are there some magical incantations required before the message goes.

Ray
Let me check now.  Thanks..

Ray..
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 762
Points : 2705
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2010-01-28

View user profile http://phoenixos.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Received Shocking Message/PhoenixOS Status

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum