PhoenixOS/ Linspire & Freespire Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
https://phoenixos.forumotion.com

PhoenixOS Bionic Edition Empty PhoenixOS Bionic Edition

Tue Jul 29, 2014 6:52 pm
Hello everyone

Next version of PhoenixOS will be called PhoenixOS: Bionic Edition. It will be based on Trusty LTS, I have been using it for days now it works awesome. It also works with Netflix, and this time we have permission from Netflix to include it.

I am sending off the iso to John, and may have something for you all to test in August if all goes well!

I am thinking of doing 32 bit version, 64 bit version, and maybe even KDE 3 version.

Ray...
bobd13045
bobd13045
Linspire Insider
Linspire Insider

PhoenixOS Bionic Edition Empty Re: PhoenixOS Bionic Edition

Wed Aug 06, 2014 11:22 am
Admin wrote:Hello everyone

Next version of PhoenixOS will be called PhoenixOS: Bionic Edition.  It will be based on Trusty LTS, I have been using it for days now it works awesome.  It also works with Netflix, and this time we have permission from Netflix to include it.

I am sending off the iso to John, and may have something for you all to test in August if all goes well!

I am thinking of doing 32 bit version, 64 bit version, and maybe even KDE 3 version.

Ray...

I'll be downloading it :-)

Bob
Admin
Admin
Admin
https://phoenixos.forumotion.com

Sat Aug 09, 2014 10:17 am
bobd13045 wrote:
Admin wrote:Hello everyone

Next version of PhoenixOS will be called PhoenixOS: Bionic Edition.  It will be based on Trusty LTS, I have been using it for days now it works awesome.  It also works with Netflix, and this time we have permission from Netflix to include it.

Ray...

I'll be downloading it :-)

Bob

Awesome, thanks for your support over the years.
Now to check with John and see if he got the iso yet Very Happy

Ray...
Bob3
Bob3

PhoenixOS Bionic Edition Empty Mini needs new OS...

Sun Aug 10, 2014 1:47 pm
Dang... one of our Mini's is sorely in need of an OS upgrade; I wonder what we should install???
 Rolling Eyes 
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum