Happy Holidays

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Happy Holidays

Post  Admin on Sat Dec 27, 2014 4:35 pm

Hope all of you are having a safe Happy Holidays.

This past year we have had numerous request to provide the iso thru mailing dvds/flash drives and promised donations. I have paid for the postage and dvds/flash drives and have received 0 to date. It is with heavy heart that I might drop the PhoenixOS project and just use it for personal use. I have to think long and hard about this: this is a labor of love for the Linspire/Freespire/Linux community; but I cant afford to keep paying all these expenses and no donations to date. If I decide to keep the Project going there will be changes: like no more mailing dvds/flashdrives out without pre-donation. I spent over 500.00 in dvds and flashdrives and postage and the promised donations were never received. I trusted a lot of Linspire/Freespire community at their word; that was my mistake.

January I will announce my decision, but before I do I will run a poll here in the forums so you the community can take a vote, and I will use those votes to help guide my decision.

Thanks to all of you that have made it possible for PhoenixOS to progress this far!

Ray...
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://phoenixos.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum