PhoenixOS/ Linspire & Freespire Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
https://phoenixos.forumotion.com

Happy Holidays Empty Happy Holidays

Sat Dec 27, 2014 4:35 pm
Hope all of you are having a safe Happy Holidays.

This past year we have had numerous request to provide the iso thru mailing dvds/flash drives and promised donations. I have paid for the postage and dvds/flash drives and have received 0 to date. It is with heavy heart that I might drop the PhoenixOS project and just use it for personal use. I have to think long and hard about this: this is a labor of love for the Linspire/Freespire/Linux community; but I cant afford to keep paying all these expenses and no donations to date. If I decide to keep the Project going there will be changes: like no more mailing dvds/flashdrives out without pre-donation. I spent over 500.00 in dvds and flashdrives and postage and the promised donations were never received. I trusted a lot of Linspire/Freespire community at their word; that was my mistake.

January I will announce my decision, but before I do I will run a poll here in the forums so you the community can take a vote, and I will use those votes to help guide my decision.

Thanks to all of you that have made it possible for PhoenixOS to progress this far!

Ray...
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum