Some Funnies

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Some Funnies

Post  old tech on Sat Aug 14, 2010 6:08 pm

BRITTANY (age 4)
had an ear ache and wanted a pain killer. She tried in vain to take the lid off the bottle. Seeing her frustration, her Mom explained it was a child-proof cap and she'd have to open it for her. Eyes wide with wonder, the little girl asked: 'How does it know it's me?'

JAMES (age 4)was listening to a Bible story. His dad read: 'The man named Lot was warned to take his wife and flee out of the city but his wife looked back and was turned to salt.' Concerned, James asked: 'What happened to the flea?'

This particular Sunday sermon....'Dear Lord,' the minister began, with arms extended toward heaven and a rapturous look on his upturned face. 'Without you, we are but dust...' He would have continued but at that moment my very obedient daughter who was listening leaned over to me and asked quite audibly in her shrill little four year old girl voice, 'Mom, what is butt dust?'

lol!
old tech

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Some Funnies

Post  hqlinux on Sun Aug 15, 2010 9:30 am

Here's one:

Ø Adam was walking around the Garden of Eden feeling very lonely, so God asked Adam, "What's wrong with you?" Adam said he didn't have anyone to talk to. God said he was going to give him a companion and it would be a woman. He said this person will cook for you and wash your clothes, she will always agree with every decision you make. She will bear you children and never ask you to get up in the middle of the night to take care of them. She will not nag you, and will always be the first to admit she was wrong when you've had a disagreement. She will never have a headache, and will freely give you love and compassion whenever needed.

Adam asked, "What would a woman like this cost?" God said, "An arm and a leg." Adam said, "What can I get for a just a rib?"

The rest is history.

Wink Wink Wink

Harvey
hqlinux
Linspire Insider
Linspire Insider

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  old tech on Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:37 pm

Good one Harvey... So that is what happened.

Very Happy
old tech

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  hqlinux on Sun Aug 15, 2010 5:19 pm

old tech wrote:Good one Harvey... So that is what happened.

Very Happy

Yep...

That's my story, and I'm stickin' to it... Wink Laughing

Harvey
hqlinux
Linspire Insider
Linspire Insider

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content