PhoenixOS/ Linspire & Freespire Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
hqlinux
hqlinux
Linspire Insider
Linspire Insider

Merry Christmas Empty Merry Christmas

Sat Dec 25, 2010 1:16 pm
I would like to take this opportunity to wish each and every one of you a VERY Merry Christmas, and a VERY Happy New Year!!!

Harvey
jpisini
jpisini
Admin
http://cafecomputer.com

Merry Christmas Empty Re: Merry Christmas

Sat Dec 25, 2010 1:36 pm
Same to you and yours Harvey. I am getting ready to leave for Florida for the kids to see Grandma wish me luck it looks like we will be heading into the storm.
Bob3
Bob3

Merry Christmas Empty Fröhliche Weihnachten!!

Sun Dec 26, 2010 10:01 am
Fröhlich Weihnachten to all of you folks too; I just had a nice Skype chat with me youngest kid that's living/working in Germany. What a Face
Too bad my webcam didn't wanna fire up, but at least I was lucky to untangle the cord from the good headset before he went to bed. Rolling Eyes

... and a big THANKS to all the good folks that made donations towards web hosting!!!
hqlinux
hqlinux
Linspire Insider
Linspire Insider

Sun Jan 02, 2011 8:48 am
jpisini wrote:Same to you and yours Harvey. I am getting ready to leave for Florida for the kids to see Grandma wish me luck it looks like we will be heading into the storm.

I saw your post on Facebook about getting in a traffic jam around Macon... I got in one in Oklahoma, but luckily it wasn't too bad, but it did set us behind by over 30 minutes according to my GPS... Oh well, better safe than sorry... so to speak...

Harvey
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum