PhoenixOS/ Linspire & Freespire Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Ray
Ray

Phoenix Mods Empty Phoenix Mods

Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:36 pm
Ray,

Since Hqlinux and Cloudy Wizard do not seem to have visited the site for in excess of 15 months is it not the time to remove them from your mod's list, they obviously do not seem to be interested in what you're doing.

Ray
jpisini
jpisini
Admin
http://cafecomputer.com

Phoenix Mods Empty Re: Phoenix Mods

Wed Sep 12, 2012 3:37 pm
I know Cloudy had a lot of health issues he was not doing much even closed his own sites. I haven't heard from him in forever. Anyone know how to get in touch with him?

HQ has his own things going on that I won't drag out into public that keep him very busy. I do talk to him from time to time by email.

Wish the forums were so busy that we needed bunches of mods but there isn't much going on.
bobd13045
bobd13045
Linspire Insider
Linspire Insider

Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:42 pm
jpisini wrote:I know Cloudy had a lot of health issues he was not doing much even closed his own sites. I haven't heard from him in forever. Anyone know how to get in touch with him?

HQ has his own things going on that I won't drag out into public that keep him very busy. I do talk to him from time to time by email.

Wish the forums were so busy that we needed bunches of mods but there isn't much going on.

Cloudy was one my favorite members on the old Spire forums. It's to bad he is ill.

Bob
Admin
Admin
Admin
https://phoenixos.forumotion.com

Wed Oct 10, 2012 12:30 pm
Ray wrote:Ray,

Since Hqlinux and Cloudy Wizard do not seem to have visited the site for in excess of 15 months is it not the time to remove them from your mod's list, they obviously do not seem to be interested in what you're doing.

Ray

Yeah, I know Harvey had a lot going on, and I hope he is ok. Cloudy havent heard anything, but rumors. I hope both are alive and well.

We definitely need to replace mods: any volunteers? I might just have two mods instead of three; unless forum traffic picks up.

Ray..
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum