PhoenixOS/ Linspire & Freespire Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
https://phoenixos.forumotion.com

I'm back.   Empty I'm back.

Tue Aug 09, 2016 6:08 pm
After going thru 3 funerals; making a full recovery from the car accident, I am now back in to PhoenixOS 100%.  
I have kept coding and making scripts for upcoming releases, it feels good to be back in full swing.  

As you may or may not know: after these 3 funerals in my family and a near fatal car accident; I slipped into major depression.  I am proud to say I am now medicine free thanks to my loving wife and two daughters and no longer have depression.  It was hard to come out of the hole that I pretty much isolated myself in, but thanks to my beautiful family and all of you that sent me pm's/emails giving support: your words really helped.

PhoenixOS is back in development, I am in need of your support in two areas:

1)  PhoenixOS is in need of funds.  Every donation counts no matter how big or small. We can take Paypal donations at thorpe1968@gmail.com.

2)  I have partial memory loss from the accident, and in need of someone who can help me prepare each iso as I do each release.

THanks in advance for all your help and support over the years.

Ray.....
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum