Fall of 2012 soon...hello all Spires's

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Fall of 2012 soon...hello all Spires's

Post  bobd13045 on Tue Aug 21, 2012 4:51 pm

Would like to hear from as many old Spire's as possible. How are thing's going? What version of Linux are you running now?

Bob
avatar
bobd13045
Linspire Insider
Linspire Insider

Posts : 165
Points : 221
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2010-01-28
Location : Cortland, NY

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Fall of 2012 soon...hello all Spires's

Post  jpisini on Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:51 am

How have you been? Things are crazy for me very busy. I am currently running Phoenix day to day. I am also currently building a hybrid Squeeze/wheezy system to run TDE on. Gives me something to do and keeps me off the streets.
avatar
jpisini
Admin

Posts : 392
Points : 436
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-02-04
Age : 48
Location : MA

View user profile http://cafecomputer.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Fall of 2012 soon...hello all Spires's

Post  brotherleroy on Fri Dec 21, 2012 1:16 pm

Bob,

I'm doing well. I've remarried and moved around a bit, been back in the states for just over a year after closing down our bases in Iraq.

Currently I'm running Mythbuntu 12.04 on my old desktop.

I'm running Linux Mint 12.04 on my wife's computer.

and PhoenixOS LTS on my laptop. I tried running the Debian edition, but for whatever reason debian does not like my laptop in any way shape or form. It locks up wether I'm using stock, mint or phoenix. I haven't tried Mepis. I may go give it another try.

brotherleroy

Posts : 23
Points : 29
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-06-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Fall of 2012 soon...hello all Spires's

Post  bobd13045 on Fri Dec 21, 2012 2:00 pm

brotherleroy wrote:Bob,

I'm doing well. I've remarried and moved around a bit, been back in the states for just over a year after closing down our bases in Iraq.

Currently I'm running Mythbuntu 12.04 on my old desktop.

I'm running Linux Mint 12.04 on my wife's computer.

and PhoenixOS LTS on my laptop. I tried running the Debian edition, but for whatever reason debian does not like my laptop in any way shape or form. It locks up wether I'm using stock, mint or phoenix. I haven't tried Mepis. I may go give it another try.

Pat

Running Ubuntu 12.10 on my Dell Netbook, and Windows 7 on my HP desktop. Looking at the $39 upgrade to windows 8 for my desktop.

Merry Christmas,
Bob
avatar
bobd13045
Linspire Insider
Linspire Insider

Posts : 165
Points : 221
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2010-01-28
Location : Cortland, NY

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Fall of 2012 soon...hello all Spires's

Post  brotherleroy on Fri Dec 21, 2012 4:56 pm

bobd13045 wrote:
brotherleroy wrote:Bob,

I'm doing well. I've remarried and moved around a bit, been back in the states for just over a year after closing down our bases in Iraq.

Currently I'm running Mythbuntu 12.04 on my old desktop.

I'm running Linux Mint 12.04 on my wife's computer.

and PhoenixOS LTS on my laptop. I tried running the Debian edition, but for whatever reason debian does not like my laptop in any way shape or form. It locks up wether I'm using stock, mint or phoenix. I haven't tried Mepis. I may go give it another try.

Pat

Running Ubuntu 12.10 on my Dell Netbook, and Windows 7 on my HP desktop. Looking at the $39 upgrade to windows 8 for my desktop.

Merry Christmas,
Bob
I picked up a copy of Windows 8. I haven't installed it on anything yet. Never even got around to using Windows 7 after it was released. I had it during the Beta stages but missed the opportunity to pick it up cheap when it was released. Windows 8 on the other hand I had within 48 hours of it's initial release Very Happy now I just need a box to put it on.

brotherleroy

Posts : 23
Points : 29
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-06-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Fall of 2012 soon...hello all Spires's

Post  bobd13045 on Fri Dec 21, 2012 5:19 pm

brotherleroy wrote:
bobd13045 wrote:
brotherleroy wrote:Bob,

I'm doing well. I've remarried and moved around a bit, been back in the states for just over a year after closing down our bases in Iraq.

Currently I'm running Mythbuntu 12.04 on my old desktop.

I'm running Linux Mint 12.04 on my wife's computer.

and PhoenixOS LTS on my laptop. I tried running the Debian edition, but for whatever reason debian does not like my laptop in any way shape or form. It locks up wether I'm using stock, mint or phoenix. I haven't tried Mepis. I may go give it another try.



Running Ubuntu 12.10 on my Dell Netbook, and Windows 7 on my HP desktop. Looking at the $39 upgrade to windows 8 for my desktop.

Merry Christmas,
Bob
I picked up a copy of Windows 8. I haven't installed it on anything yet. Never even got around to using Windows 7 after it was released. I had it during the Beta stages but missed the opportunity to pick it up cheap when it was released. Windows 8 on the other hand I had within 48 hours of it's initial release Very Happy now I just need a box to put it on.


Pat

My wife likes Windows. It's an uphill battle to convert her. Besides that she is perfect in every way. Very Happy

Bob
avatar
bobd13045
Linspire Insider
Linspire Insider

Posts : 165
Points : 221
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2010-01-28
Location : Cortland, NY

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Fall of 2012 soon...hello all Spires's

Post  brotherleroy on Fri Dec 21, 2012 6:41 pm

bobd13045 wrote:
brotherleroy wrote:
bobd13045 wrote:
brotherleroy wrote:Bob,

I'm doing well. I've remarried and moved around a bit, been back in the states for just over a year after closing down our bases in Iraq.

Currently I'm running Mythbuntu 12.04 on my old desktop.

I'm running Linux Mint 12.04 on my wife's computer.

and PhoenixOS LTS on my laptop. I tried running the Debian edition, but for whatever reason debian does not like my laptop in any way shape or form. It locks up wether I'm using stock, mint or phoenix. I haven't tried Mepis. I may go give it another try.



Running Ubuntu 12.10 on my Dell Netbook, and Windows 7 on my HP desktop. Looking at the $39 upgrade to windows 8 for my desktop.

Merry Christmas,
Bob
I picked up a copy of Windows 8. I haven't installed it on anything yet. Never even got around to using Windows 7 after it was released. I had it during the Beta stages but missed the opportunity to pick it up cheap when it was released. Windows 8 on the other hand I had within 48 hours of it's initial release Very Happy now I just need a box to put it on.


Pat

My wife likes Windows. It's an uphill battle to convert her. Besides that she is perfect in every way. Very Happy

Bob

Bob,

My wife likes windows as well. She is both indifferent and dislikes linux. That said when I moved her up here, her computer was dead and since I hadn't found my windows disks and her back up was forgotten in Phoenix I gave her the choice. Let me install linux so you can use it, or just wait. She chose Mint and for the most part we haven't had problems.

The only things I've discovered are the foolish companies that are not linux friendly: Netflix, Walmart (online coupons aren't friendly with linux version of firefox), just to name a few. But for the most part the learning experience hass been good for her Smile. Going to attempt to use remote desktop to help set up her wifi some time today. She is in L.A. for the Holidays while I'm still here at Ft. Riley.

brotherleroy

Posts : 23
Points : 29
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-06-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Fall of 2012 soon...hello all Spires's

Post  Admin on Fri Dec 21, 2012 6:59 pm

brotherleroy wrote:
bobd13045 wrote:
brotherleroy wrote:
bobd13045 wrote:
brotherleroy wrote:Bob,

I'm doing well. I've remarried and moved around a bit, been back in the states for just over a year after closing down our bases in Iraq.

Currently I'm running Mythbuntu 12.04 on my old desktop.

I'm running Linux Mint 12.04 on my wife's computer.

and PhoenixOS LTS on my laptop. I tried running the Debian edition, but for whatever reason debian does not like my laptop in any way shape or form. It locks up wether I'm using stock, mint or phoenix. I haven't tried Mepis. I may go give it another try.



Running Ubuntu 12.10 on my Dell Netbook, and Windows 7 on my HP desktop. Looking at the $39 upgrade to windows 8 for my desktop.

Merry Christmas,
Bob
I picked up a copy of Windows 8. I haven't installed it on anything yet. Never even got around to using Windows 7 after it was released. I had it during the Beta stages but missed the opportunity to pick it up cheap when it was released. Windows 8 on the other hand I had within 48 hours of it's initial release Very Happy now I just need a box to put it on.


Pat

My wife likes Windows. It's an uphill battle to convert her. Besides that she is perfect in every way. Very Happy

Bob

Bob,

My wife likes windows as well. She is both indifferent and dislikes linux. That said when I moved her up here, her computer was dead and since I hadn't found my windows disks and her back up was forgotten in Phoenix I gave her the choice. Let me install linux so you can use it, or just wait. She chose Mint and for the most part we haven't had problems.

The only things I've discovered are the foolish companies that are not linux friendly: Netflix, Walmart (online coupons aren't friendly with linux version of firefox), just to name a few. But for the most part the learning experience hass been good for her Smile. Going to attempt to use remote desktop to help set up her wifi some time today. She is in L.A. for the Holidays while I'm still here at Ft. Riley.

Good to see you! Welcome back. Upcoming PhoenixOS has Netflix working on it, and Walmart online coupons to date work fine. This release is a major OVERHAUL; I think you will be pleased. My wife used to be a Windows gal, now she wont use anything but PhoenixOS. You can thank her for Netflix and Walmart coupons: thats what she complained about when switching over to PhoenixOS heheheheh. Shes the reason its now supported.

Take care and have great Holiday!

Ray...
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 720
Points : 2642
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2010-01-28

View user profile http://phoenixos.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Fall of 2012 soon...hello all Spires's

Post  brotherleroy on Fri Dec 21, 2012 7:03 pm

Admin wrote:
brotherleroy wrote:
bobd13045 wrote:
brotherleroy wrote:
bobd13045 wrote:
brotherleroy wrote:Bob,

I'm doing well. I've remarried and moved around a bit, been back in the states for just over a year after closing down our bases in Iraq.

Currently I'm running Mythbuntu 12.04 on my old desktop.

I'm running Linux Mint 12.04 on my wife's computer.

and PhoenixOS LTS on my laptop. I tried running the Debian edition, but for whatever reason debian does not like my laptop in any way shape or form. It locks up wether I'm using stock, mint or phoenix. I haven't tried Mepis. I may go give it another try.



Running Ubuntu 12.10 on my Dell Netbook, and Windows 7 on my HP desktop. Looking at the $39 upgrade to windows 8 for my desktop.

Merry Christmas,
Bob
I picked up a copy of Windows 8. I haven't installed it on anything yet. Never even got around to using Windows 7 after it was released. I had it during the Beta stages but missed the opportunity to pick it up cheap when it was released. Windows 8 on the other hand I had within 48 hours of it's initial release Very Happy now I just need a box to put it on.


Pat

My wife likes Windows. It's an uphill battle to convert her. Besides that she is perfect in every way. Very Happy

Bob

Bob,

My wife likes windows as well. She is both indifferent and dislikes linux. That said when I moved her up here, her computer was dead and since I hadn't found my windows disks and her back up was forgotten in Phoenix I gave her the choice. Let me install linux so you can use it, or just wait. She chose Mint and for the most part we haven't had problems.

The only things I've discovered are the foolish companies that are not linux friendly: Netflix, Walmart (online coupons aren't friendly with linux version of firefox), just to name a few. But for the most part the learning experience hass been good for her Smile. Going to attempt to use remote desktop to help set up her wifi some time today. She is in L.A. for the Holidays while I'm still here at Ft. Riley.

Good to see you! Welcome back. Upcoming PhoenixOS has Netflix working on it, and Walmart online coupons to date work fine. This release is a major OVERHAUL; I think you will be pleased. My wife used to be a Windows gal, now she wont use anything but PhoenixOS. You can thank her for Netflix and Walmart coupons: thats what she complained about when switching over to PhoenixOS heheheheh. Shes the reason its now supported.

Take care and have great Holiday!

Ray...

Ray that is music to my ears. I will be more than happy to download and refer others to your next release.

brotherleroy

Posts : 23
Points : 29
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-06-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

OMG your still here!

Post  Al on Wed Feb 20, 2013 6:55 am

Hi folks, dropped by to see how things are going. Great to see some familiar names. Hope everyones well and trying to keep out of trouble!

Its been so long sionce I used a forum it took me 15 minutes to figure out to post this message! Embarassed

Take care

Al

Al

Posts : 15
Points : 24
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-06-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Fall of 2012 soon...hello all Spires's

Post  Ray on Wed Feb 20, 2013 7:07 am

Hobz wrote: Hi folks, dropped by to see how things are going. Great to see some familiar names. Hope everyones well and trying to keep out of trouble!

Its been so long sionce I used a forum it took me 15 minutes to figure out to post this message! Embarassed

Take care

Al
Al,

Great to hear that you are still around. Hope that things are going well on the home front for you. Just moved house myself so still settling. Some rather sad times over the last couple of years though, lost my oldest son, aged 42, just over 2 years ago and my older brother passed away just before Christmas. I guess as you reach my age you are bound to start losing close family but it still comes as a bit of a shock.

Really pleased that you found the place again and hope you stick around for a while.

Your old friend Ray

_________________
(The other Ray from NZ)
avatar
Ray

Posts : 169
Points : 189
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-01-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Fall of 2012 soon...hello all Spires's

Post  bobd13045 on Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:41 pm

Ray wrote:
Hobz wrote: Hi folks, dropped by to see how things are going. Great to see some familiar names. Hope everyones well and trying to keep out of trouble!

Its been so long sionce I used a forum it took me 15 minutes to figure out to post this message! Embarassed

Take care

Al
Al,

Great to hear that you are still around. Hope that things are going well on the home front for you. Just moved house myself so still settling. Some rather sad times over the last couple of years though, lost my oldest son, aged 42, just over 2 years ago and my older brother passed away just before Christmas. I guess as you reach my age you are bound to start losing close family but it still comes as a bit of a shock.

Really pleased that you found the place again and hope you stick around for a while.

Your old friend Ray

Sorry to hear about your losses in the family Ray.

Bob
avatar
bobd13045
Linspire Insider
Linspire Insider

Posts : 165
Points : 221
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2010-01-28
Location : Cortland, NY

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Fall of 2012 soon...hello all Spires's

Post  Al on Thu Feb 21, 2013 6:47 am



Sorry to hear that Ray, your son was still a young man. Hope your enjoying the new house. I moved myself a couple of years ago, cant believe it was so long ago, time flies. Lifes good here, I tend to hang out on Twitter these days, always good for a bit of amusement.

Al

Posts : 15
Points : 24
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-06-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Fall of 2012 soon...hello all Spires's

Post  Admin on Fri Feb 22, 2013 4:10 pm

Hobz wrote:

Sorry to hear that Ray, your son was still a young man. Hope your enjoying the new house. I moved myself a couple of years ago, cant believe it was so long ago, time flies. Lifes good here, I tend to hang out on Twitter these days, always good for a bit of amusement.

Glad to have you back Hobz. I always felt that the Linspire/Freespire Forums is what helped made Linspire/Freespire successful. Plus it always felt like an extended family Very Happy

Ray..
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 720
Points : 2642
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2010-01-28

View user profile http://phoenixos.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Fall of 2012 soon...hello all Spires's

Post  Al on Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:25 am

Admin wrote:
Hobz wrote:

Sorry to hear that Ray, your son was still a young man. Hope your enjoying the new house. I moved myself a couple of years ago, cant believe it was so long ago, time flies. Lifes good here, I tend to hang out on Twitter these days, always good for a bit of amusement.

Glad to have you back Hobz. I always felt that the Linspire/Freespire Forums is what helped made Linspire/Freespire successful. Plus it always felt like an extended family Very Happy

Ray..

We did have a few laughs over there did we not!

BTW my name is Al, I tend not to use aliases these days, I am who I am.

Anyone heard from Harvey?


Al

Posts : 15
Points : 24
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-06-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Fall of 2012 soon...hello all Spires's

Post  bobd13045 on Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:17 am

Al wrote:
Admin wrote:
Hobz wrote:

Sorry to hear that Ray, your son was still a young man. Hope your enjoying the new house. I moved myself a couple of years ago, cant believe it was so long ago, time flies. Lifes good here, I tend to hang out on Twitter these days, always good for a bit of amusement.

Glad to have you back Hobz. I always felt that the Linspire/Freespire Forums is what helped made Linspire/Freespire successful. Plus it always felt like an extended family Very Happy

Ray..

We did have a few laughs over there did we not!

BTW my name is Al, I tend not to use aliases these days, I am who I am.

Anyone heard from Harvey?



Al, what was your previous alias? Very Happy

Bob
avatar
bobd13045
Linspire Insider
Linspire Insider

Posts : 165
Points : 221
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2010-01-28
Location : Cortland, NY

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Fall of 2012 soon...hello all Spires's

Post  Al on Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:32 am

Umm, Hobz! Wink


Al

Posts : 15
Points : 24
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-06-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Fall of 2012 soon...hello all Spires's

Post  Admin on Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:01 pm

Al wrote:
Admin wrote:
Hobz wrote:

Sorry to hear that Ray, your son was still a young man. Hope your enjoying the new house. I moved myself a couple of years ago, cant believe it was so long ago, time flies. Lifes good here, I tend to hang out on Twitter these days, always good for a bit of amusement.

Glad to have you back Hobz. I always felt that the Linspire/Freespire Forums is what helped made Linspire/Freespire successful. Plus it always felt like an extended family Very Happy

Ray..

We did have a few laughs over there did we not!

BTW my name is Al, I tend not to use aliases these days, I am who I am.

Anyone heard from Harvey?


Thats cool. Yes we sure had are fair share of laughs and blaming it on Kendall! I talked to Harvey a while back; I have to give him a call soon to make sure hes ok. Hopefully hes doing ok and his company is doing good.

Stick around Al, I will be releasing a new PhoenixOS soon. It got delayed a bit due to crazy schedule at work and Johns been ill. Im hoping hes recovering better, he's next on my contact list: along with Harvey.

Ray...
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 720
Points : 2642
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2010-01-28

View user profile http://phoenixos.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Fall of 2012 soon...hello all Spires's

Post  jpisini on Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:05 pm

Hey Al long time no see. Hope things have been good for you.

I am alive, I was down an entire week and I still tire easy a week after that but I am pretty sure I will be OK given another week or so.

I haven't done any work on Phoenix in the last few weeks. I have done some work adapting Wheezy to work on my laptop but nothing of release quality. It took a bit of work to get a usable system this laptop has some goofy insides.

It's all Kendal's fault Very Happy
avatar
jpisini
Admin

Posts : 392
Points : 436
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-02-04
Age : 48
Location : MA

View user profile http://cafecomputer.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Fall of 2012 soon...hello all Spires's

Post  revhouse1 on Tue Mar 12, 2013 5:09 pm

Hi guys

its been a roller coster of new things for me.

First off, I've left "no man's land" (Oklahoma Panhandle). For parts out east... well not that far east. I received a call to be pastor in Enid, OK. The congregation is about 4 times my previous congregation. It has staff and I have a full time secretary (darn secretaries always reminding me of deadlines Laughing ). My work week has doubled, I've gone from working 1 hour each sunday to working two Shocked .

At the same time I was moving I shipped the eldest off to tech school in Borger TX. Any parent sending off a child into the great big grown up world worries... when that child is bipolar you doubly worry. But he's seems to be doing ok.

The wife and youngest son packed up and moved to Enid a month before I did to get him in school on the first day and for her to start teaching as close to the first day of school as possible.

I'd though that moving would be toughest on Nate (my youngest), but after the first visit he told me, I could do what ever I wanted with the call but he's moving to Enid. He went from a high school with 200 to a high school with 1600. He jumped right into JROTC, Cross country and track, and ended up being nominated for the National Honor Society after just one semester there.

We also bought a house just before Christmas, a new thing for us having lived most of my professional life in a parsonage. Thank goodness for VA loans with 0 down and a mortgage market with very low rates.

The whole family was active in Boy Scouts (troop, district, council and OA) in the Golden Spread council so it didn't take long for the local council to look us up and get us connected with a local troop (I think they had help from some of Golden Spread's professional scouters) and I ended up on the Cameron councils executive board.

When I was in Hooker, OK I was on the volunteer fire department there and really enjoyed that work. Enid's department is a full time paid department, they don't use volunteers to fight fire. I was feeling a little lost on that end of things, not getting my fire/trauma fix. Then one of the area pastors (who is a fire service chaplain for Fairmont) suggested I get in contact with the Enid Fire Chief because they didn't have a chaplain. Last month I was appointed as Enid's fire service chaplain. I still miss the fire fighting but like the chief said, I'm not getting any younger and sometimes its best to let the younger guys do the grunt work. And besides, I get to ride along anytime I want and Enid's big enough that seldom a day goes by with out at least one of the 5 stations responding.

I'm not doing much with Linux right now. I was messing around with puppy but that ended when my old laptop died. Hopefully after tax time I'll have a little bit of cash to buy something basic to mess around with again.

tom


Last edited by revhouse1 on Tue Mar 12, 2013 5:13 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : spelling errors)
avatar
revhouse1

Posts : 15
Points : 19
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-09-24
Age : 54
Location : Enid, OK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Fall of 2012 soon...hello all Spires's

Post  jpisini on Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:30 am

Wow Rev sounds like you have been busy. Good luck in the new location.
avatar
jpisini
Admin

Posts : 392
Points : 436
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-02-04
Age : 48
Location : MA

View user profile http://cafecomputer.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Fall of 2012 soon...hello all Spires's

Post  Admin on Sat Mar 16, 2013 12:49 pm

Welcome back Rev, glad to have you back here at the forum. I'm happy things are better for you. I been crazy here, rebuilding the store computer: we lost everything. I need to look into clonezilla when I get fully back up. As a result: PhoenixOS has been on the backburner. Once the store computer is up, PhoenixOS will have a new release. Take care and Welcome back!


Ray... Very Happy
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 720
Points : 2642
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2010-01-28

View user profile http://phoenixos.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Fall of 2012 soon...hello all Spires's

Post  Bob3 on Wed Sep 11, 2013 11:15 pm

wow...
Was looking around, my last trip to FL left me wishing for a new OS on the Mini; had an old phoenix install on it with too many broken packages, am still deciding what to slap on it.
Any suggestions? Rolling Eyes 
My "luggage" just caught up with me today, having gotten bumped to FedEx after the entire airline weight allotment was used up by lobster tails. Twisted Evil
avatar
Bob3

Posts : 176
Points : 201
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2010-02-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Fall of 2012 soon...hello all Spires's

Post  Admin on Wed Sep 11, 2013 11:51 pm

Bob3 wrote:wow...
Was looking around, my last trip to FL left me wishing for a new OS on the Mini; had an old phoenix install on it with too many broken packages, am still deciding what to slap on it.
Any suggestions? Rolling Eyes 
My "luggage" just caught up with me today, having gotten bumped to FedEx after the entire airline weight allotment was used up by lobster tails. Twisted Evil
New Phoenix works good on dell mini '
, or maybe I can make it inspire 7.0. :-)

When u on Skype?

Ray
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 720
Points : 2642
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2010-01-28

View user profile http://phoenixos.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Fall of 2012 soon...hello all Spires's

Post  Bob3 on Thu Sep 12, 2013 12:22 pm

Admin wrote:
New Phoenix works good on dell mini '
, or maybe I can make it inspire 7.0. :-)

When u on Skype?

Ray
I've been avoiding Skype 'cuz of workload; been trying to escape the desk in favor of the "glue bench" because of suit repair backlog (just got another one in a half-hour ago). Rolling Eyes 
I'll try firing skype up for a couple daze (in the AMs) so we can touch bases, at any rate.
avatar
Bob3

Posts : 176
Points : 201
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2010-02-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Fall of 2012 soon...hello all Spires's

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum