Happy Holidays

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Happy Holidays

Post  Admin on Mon Jan 06, 2014 4:49 pm

Happy Holidays, hope you all had a safe and happy holidays. I apologize for not being here: I had a rough few weeks. Lost a dear good friend of mine, went in for heart surgery and did not make it. Its been hard, there were no early warning indicators: they said its routine and most people go thru it with no complications- unfortunately for Lou he did not wake up.

I am slowly getting caught up around here. If you would like to be a tester for the next release: send me a pm.

Ray..
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://phoenixos.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Prayers with you

Post  bobd13045 on Tue Jan 07, 2014 5:40 pm

Admin wrote:Happy Holidays, hope you all had a safe and happy holidays.  I apologize for not being here: I had a rough few weeks.  Lost a dear good friend of mine, went in for heart surgery and did not make it.  Its been hard, there were no early warning indicators: they said its routine and most people go thru it with no complications- unfortunately for Lou he did not wake up.

I am slowly getting caught up around here.  If you would like to be a tester for the next release: send me a pm.

Ray..

Ray,

Been there. Prayers with you.

Bob
bobd13045
Linspire Insider
Linspire Insider

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Happy Holidays

Post  Admin on Tue Jan 07, 2014 7:17 pm

bobd13045 wrote:
Admin wrote:Happy Holidays, hope you all had a safe and happy holidays.  I apologize for not being here: I had a rough few weeks.  Lost a dear good friend of mine, went in for heart surgery and did not make it.  Its been hard, there were no early warning indicators: they said its routine and most people go thru it with no complications- unfortunately for Lou he did not wake up.

I am slowly getting caught up around here.  If you would like to be a tester for the next release: send me a pm.

Ray..

Ray,

Been there. Prayers with you.

Bob

Thanks, its hard. Sometimes I will be talking to my wife and say give Lou a call and then it hits me all over again.

Ray..
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://phoenixos.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Happy Holidays

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top