PhoenixOS/ Linspire & Freespire Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
https://phoenixos.forumotion.com

Happy Holidays Empty Happy Holidays

Mon Jan 06, 2014 4:49 pm
Happy Holidays, hope you all had a safe and happy holidays. I apologize for not being here: I had a rough few weeks. Lost a dear good friend of mine, went in for heart surgery and did not make it. Its been hard, there were no early warning indicators: they said its routine and most people go thru it with no complications- unfortunately for Lou he did not wake up.

I am slowly getting caught up around here. If you would like to be a tester for the next release: send me a pm.

Ray..
bobd13045
bobd13045
Linspire Insider
Linspire Insider

Happy Holidays Empty Prayers with you

Tue Jan 07, 2014 5:40 pm
Admin wrote:Happy Holidays, hope you all had a safe and happy holidays.  I apologize for not being here: I had a rough few weeks.  Lost a dear good friend of mine, went in for heart surgery and did not make it.  Its been hard, there were no early warning indicators: they said its routine and most people go thru it with no complications- unfortunately for Lou he did not wake up.

I am slowly getting caught up around here.  If you would like to be a tester for the next release: send me a pm.

Ray..

Ray,

Been there. Prayers with you.

Bob
Admin
Admin
Admin
https://phoenixos.forumotion.com

Happy Holidays Empty Re: Happy Holidays

Tue Jan 07, 2014 7:17 pm
bobd13045 wrote:
Admin wrote:Happy Holidays, hope you all had a safe and happy holidays.  I apologize for not being here: I had a rough few weeks.  Lost a dear good friend of mine, went in for heart surgery and did not make it.  Its been hard, there were no early warning indicators: they said its routine and most people go thru it with no complications- unfortunately for Lou he did not wake up.

I am slowly getting caught up around here.  If you would like to be a tester for the next release: send me a pm.

Ray..

Ray,

Been there. Prayers with you.

Bob

Thanks, its hard. Sometimes I will be talking to my wife and say give Lou a call and then it hits me all over again.

Ray..
Sponsored content

Happy Holidays Empty Re: Happy Holidays

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum