PhoenixOS/ Linspire & Freespire Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
https://phoenixos.forumotion.com

Back: unfortunate loss Empty Back: unfortunate loss

Tue Jun 26, 2018 11:06 am
Unfortunately a few weeks ago we lost my baby cousin.  She had been missing in Massachusetts.  They found her, along with 2 other victims, in the basement of this "monsters" house dead.  I am sorry I have not been here, and if I have forgot anyone here or haven't taken care of your order, please let me know.  Its been a rough time, and I have not been exactly able to focus.  
I will start checking in daily in the forums and taking care of online orders again.  

Thanks for your understanding.

Ray...
brotherleroy

Back: unfortunate loss Empty Re: Back: unfortunate loss

Wed Jun 27, 2018 2:30 pm
Admin wrote:Unfortunately a few weeks ago we lost my baby cousin.  She had been missing in Massachusetts.  They found her, along with 2 other victims, in the basement of this "monsters" house dead.  I am sorry I have not been here, and if I have forgot anyone here or haven't taken care of your order, please let me know.  Its been a rough time, and I have not been exactly able to focus.  
I will start checking in daily in the forums and taking care of online orders again.  

Thanks for your understanding.

Ray...

Ray,

I'm so sorry for your loss. I can't imagine what your family must be going through.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Wed Jun 27, 2018 5:25 pm
Thanks its been hard, after all we been thru these years: I just hope it gets better. I dont think we could handle much more....

Ray
hqlinux
hqlinux
Linspire Insider
Linspire Insider

Thu Jun 28, 2018 8:23 am
SO SO SORRY to hear about your loss...

Have they caught the SCUMBAG(s) that did this???

Harvey
Admin
Admin
Admin

Thu Jun 28, 2018 10:45 am
hqlinux wrote:SO SO SORRY to hear about your loss...

Have they caught the SCUMBAG(s) that did this???

Harvey

Yes they have and I hope they give him life in prison with no possibility of parole.

America will never get to get married, have kids, experience all the wonderful things the future had in store for her; all we can hope for is that she is up there happy with all the other ones we lost these past few years and hope that she rests in peace.

Thanks everyone for your support, its hard...

Ray
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum