PhoenixOS/ Linspire & Freespire Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
https://phoenixos.forumotion.com

New Release! Empty New Release!

Thu Apr 25, 2019 11:11 am
Due to Lack of funding and having my car, truck breakdown, and no one to help me with this OS, the release got delayed considerably that it will no longer be based on Kubuntu 16.04 Xential LTS. I have started a whole new ISO, it will now be based on 18.04 LTS which is supported till 2021/2022. I still need to get some funding and testers as well, and hopefully recruit Tekmate to help again Very Happy

Next Version of PhoenixOS will probably be called Bionic Boot...

Thanks again for your support and interest.

Ray (Creator of PhoenixOS)
brotherleroy

New Release! Empty Re: New Release!

Thu May 23, 2019 7:35 am
Ray,

Sorry to hear about your continued troubles. Life definitely has a way of knocking is around. I like the move to 18.04, particularly given the core OS support Ubuntu is planning to give. Hopefully KUBUNTU follows suit for the 10 year support.
Admin
Admin
Admin
https://phoenixos.forumotion.com

Thu May 23, 2019 10:08 am
brotherleroy wrote:Ray,

Sorry to hear about your continued troubles.  Life definitely has a way of knocking is around.  I like the move to 18.04, particularly given the core OS support Ubuntu is planning to give.  Hopefully KUBUNTU follows suit for the 10 year support.

Thanks, they have a saying what doesnt kill you makes you stronger: after all we been thru I should be Superman by now hehehe. Thats what they have planned, so hopefully they stick the ten year support plan.
Can I count on you to test it Very Happy

Ray (PhoenixOS Creator)
brotherleroy

New Release! Empty Of Course you can

Sun Jul 28, 2019 9:42 pm
Ray,

I thought I responded before. I totally missed it. Of course I will test. Sorry we went on vacation and I've been playing catch up since I returned. But yes I will be happy to test.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum